Thought provoking, practical and fun.
Captivating and Creative
Widely recognised as an expert in online influence, Kirryn’s passion is to help leaders and brands to stand out and create meaningful and profitable connections.
Three of the most popular keynote topics are listed below, and can be tailored to suit your audience and needs.
All keynote packages include pre-event planning, phone calls and research.
Awarded the 2017 Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia (to assist the development of an emerging speaker), Kirryn Zerna would be delighted to work with you.
Stand Out, Don't Sell Out
How do you create a remarkable digital brand that stands out, without selling out?
Today, over 50% of the global population use the Internet. That’s 4.5 billion people. And of that, approx. 3.8 billion people have active social media accounts. Combine that with the rapid smart phone penetration globally; we are witnessing unprecedented opportunity for all businesses and brands, to meaningfully and profitably connect with their ideal clients and community.
So how you stand out in this complex and crowded space? And how do you avoid selling out on what makes you unique?
Draw on the lessons from global and local brands in this fast-paced, fun and practical keynote. Where you’ll be equipped with key elements to help you and your business stand out, with tools you can immediately apply.
In this practical and useful session you will learn:
- The trends emerging in the age of online influence
- The influencers to watch and what we can learn from them.
- Uncover the 5 keys to stand out, and how to avoid the roadblocks that cause you to sell out.
Empower Your Leaders to STAND OUT in your Industry, and beyond.
When uncertainty has become certain due to seismic political, environmental and social shifts, how do leaders stay relevant both to their clients and their teams?
One thing that leaders can control is their Profile.
How they are perceived both in person and online. The people and brands who influence our daily lives and opinions are increasingly those found on digital channels. Imagine amplifying your online influence. How would that create a shift in the way you lead, sell and position ideas in your industry? And what is the cost of no social presence?
In this practical and empowering keynote presentation, audience members will discover:
- Why the global shifts have left us out of control, and an examination of what is within our control.
- Unshakeable You. One shift we know for sure, is that our seamless integration with digital channels means we’ll be looked for and found on digital channels in the future. What then is the reputational story that you’re creating there, as you shape the perception of yourself now, and into the future?
- The Power of Your Network. As the extent of distance is diminished through the ease of digital channels, there’s few limits to building strong local and global networks.
- How to switch off and switch on to important elements that will future proof yourself and your team.
The Social Business
Connect on Purpose in the Age of Online Influence
The workplace of the future is increasingly mobile and virtually connected. What are the lessons from the Age of Online Influence that can transform today’s workplace and teams in readiness for tomorrow?
This presentation uncovers the global best practice of online collaboration at work and how brand building and digital storytelling can make the invisible team member, visible and drive higher staff engagement.
This interactive and engaging session will lift the gaze of your team to what’s on the horizon, and then through an interactive session rally the team for organisational and personal change. Audiences will:
- Gain insights and inspiration from global and local brands and the emerging online trends
- The 3 elements of digital collaboration that will prepare teams for the future
- The 3 reasons many businesses waste their energy in virtual connections and how to avoid repeating the same mistake
- A practical blueprint for how to start the shift today.