Thought provoking, practical and fun.
Captivating and Creative
Three of the most popular keynote topics are listed below, and can be tailored to suit your audience and needs.
All keynote packages include pre-event planning, phone calls and research.
Awarded the 2017 Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia (to assist the development of an emerging speaker), Kirryn Zerna would be delighted to work with you.
Stand Out Social Media
How do you create a remarkable digital brand that stands out, without selling out?
Today, we are witnessing unprecedented opportunity for all businesses and brands, to meaningfully and profitably connect with their ideal clients and community.
So how you stand out in this complex and crowded space? And how do you avoid selling out on what makes you unique?
Draw on the lessons from global and local brands in this fast-paced, fun and practical keynote. Where you’ll be equipped with key elements to help you and your business stand out, with tools you can immediately apply.
In this practical and useful session you will learn:
- The trends emerging in the age of online influence.
- The people and brands to watch and what we can learn from them.
- Uncover the 5 keys to stand out on social media with a 30-day plan you can immediately apply.
Stand Out Leadership Brands
Empower Your Leaders to STAND OUT in your Industry, and beyond.
When uncertainty has become certain, how do leaders stay relevant both to their clients and their teams?
One thing that leaders can control is their Profile: how they are perceived both in person and online.
Imagine amplifying your influence. How would that create a shift in the way you lead, sell and position ideas in your industry?
In this practical and empowering keynote presentation, audience members will discover:
- The shift to people power and the leadership capabilities required to step up and stand out.
- How to define and design their personal leadership brand and then leverage tools like LinkedIn to create a powerful first impression
- Simple and immediately actionable tools for mobilising individuals to become influencers at work and online
Stand Out Communication
Connect on Purpose in the Age of Online Influence
The workplace of the future is increasingly mobile and virtually connected. What are the lessons from the Age of Online Influence that can transform today’s workplace and teams in readiness for tomorrow?
This presentation uncovers the global best practice of collaboration at work and how brand building and digital storytelling can make the invisible team member, visible and drive higher staff engagement.
This interactive and engaging session will lift the gaze of your team to what’s on the horizon, and then through an interactive session rally the team for organisational and personal change. Audiences will:
- Gain insights and inspiration from global and local brands and the emerging trends
- The 3 elements of brand building and digital storytelling can create greater collaboration and drive higher staff engagement
- A practical blueprint for how to start the shift today.