Thought provoking, practical and fun.
Captivating and Creative
Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help leaders and teams to stand out in the age of online influence.
Three of the most popular keynote topics are listed below, and can be tailored to suit your audience and needs.
All keynote packages include pre-event planning, phone calls and research.
<WATCH> Kirryn Zerna Promo Reel
<READ> Kirryn Brochure 2018
<READ> Kirryn Zerna One Page
Awarded the 2017 Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia (to assist the development of an emerging speaker), Kirryn Zerna would be delighted to work with you.
Stand Out, Don't Sell Out
How do you create a remarkable digital brand that stands out, without selling out?
Today, over 50% of the global population use the Internet. That’s 4 billion people. And of that 4 billion, approx. 2.6 billion people have active social media accounts. Combine that with the rapid smart phone penetration globally; we are witnessing unprecedented opportunity for all businesses and brands, to meaningfully and profitably connect with their ideal clients and community.
So how do you seize the opportunity to amplify your brand and accelerate your reputation? How do you stand out in this complex and crowded space? And how do you avoid selling out on what makes you unique?
Draw on the lessons from global and local brands in this fast-paced, fun and practical keynote. Where you’ll be equipped with key elements to help you and your business stand out, with tools you can immediately apply.
In this practical and useful session you will learn:
- The trends emerging in the age of online influence
- The influencers to watch and what we can learn from them.
- Uncover the 5 keys to stand out, and how to avoid the roadblocks that cause you to sell out.
Stand Out Influencers
Mobilise your leaders to become your best influencers
In the age of online influence, brands can be built or destroyed by the smallest voices in simple ways and insignificant moments.
This presentation will show you how to leverage the dormant power of everyone in your organization or team to build a brand reputation that gets cut-through for all the right reasons.
So how do you mobilise your leaders with the right message and approach? And how can you extend this ‘reputation management’ exercise in to a powerful leadership and customer advocacy tool?
Audience members will leave this compelling and practical keynote with:
- Simple and immediately actionable tools for mobilising individuals to become online influencers.
- A clear understanding of the 5 common mistakes organizations make in building a digital brand and how you may be currently sabotaging your own online reputation without knowing it
- The latest research-based tools and techniques for standing out and getting the attention you deserve
The Social Business
Connect on Purpose in the Age of Online Influence
The workplace of the future is increasingly mobile and virtually connected. What are the lessons from the Age of Online Influence that can transform today’s workplace and teams in readiness for tomorrow?
This presentation uncovers the global best practice of online collaboration at work and how brand building and digital storytelling can make the invisible team member, visible and drive higher staff engagement.
This interactive and engaging session will lift the gaze of your team to what’s on the horizon, and then through an interactive session rally the team for organisational and personal change. Audiences will:
- Gain insights and inspiration from global and local brands and the emerging online trends
- The 3 elements of digital collaboration that will prepare teams for the future
- The 3 reasons many businesses waste their energy in virtual connections and how to avoid repeating the same mistake
- A practical blueprint for how to start the shift today.