About Kirryn Zerna
Keynote Speaker. Virtual Host. Masterclass Presenter.
Let's work together
Kirryn Zerna is a fabulous and fun Keynote Speaker and author of The Stand Out Effect and she would love to help YOU create affinity with your customers, leaders and teams and become the Stand Out in your industry and beyond .
Drawing on 20 years experience, and a highly visual and interactive presentation style, Kirryn shares the latest social media and branding trends for small business, franchise gatherings and also works with corporate leaders and teams for ways to connect and communicate powerfully in a hybrid working environment.
Kirryn is both incredibly professional and fantastically warm at the same time, and will keep your live or online audience engaged the whole time; with practical takeaways to immediately apply.
Few more facts
- Keynote Speaker, facilitator and MC: Once confused as an Australian popstar in Capri (almost fulfilling her childhood ambition haha), she’s since traded singing for speaking to help leaders and entrepreneurs have an a-ha moment & imagine new ways of doing things.
- Brand and Communications Specialist: It all began with a comms campaign influencing 40,000 Westpac employees to become Our Tomorrow champions (to take small steps towards sustainability), and now she’s obsessed with how to lead, inspire and affect change. After 15 years as a comms specialist, if you could communicate it she’s probably done it, and now helps organisations to lead and team better in a beyond covid world.
- Small Business and Online Influence: Kirryn’s helped thousands of small businesses in the last 5 years, creating workshops for the Business Connect program (NSW) and Australian Small Business Advisory Services (federal) programs. She’s also written a book called The Stand out Effect to help leaders get known and grow online.
- Life long learner & board enthusiast: B Comm, M Mgt and GAICD and a Non-Executive Director on two not-for-profit boards and has worked with some of the world’s best experts Michael Grinder, Leanne Christie, Allan Parker, Michelle Bowden, Colin James & Matt Church.
- What else? Kirryn is married to Toby (an amazing photographer), has two adorable kids Harper and Bailey and loves conversations about business, travel or faith over a good South Aussie red (or I’ll take bubbles).
Why not call?
Kirryn would love the chance to meet with you … call today on 1300 751 883 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.