About Kirryn Zerna
Stand Out Ideas. Leaders. Brands.
Let's work together
First of all, I’m keen to know how I can help you and your business? What is the experience that you’re trying to create at your conference or event?
What’s Unique about me
- Drawing on deep industry experience I love to help businesses interpret and navigate the challenges and opportunities of the power of social media; and how to integrate this in today’s business context.
- I have over a fifteen years of experience in marketing communications, strategy and organisational culture working with businesses both large (Westpac, Aussie Home Loans, Australian Radio Network, Department of Industry) and small (consulting agencies, small businesses and high profile individuals).
- I’m a believer in life-long learning and hold a Bachelor of Management, Masters of Management and I’m a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. I’ve also worked with Thoughtleaders Business School, Michael Grinder, Alan Parker and Colin James.
Why not call?
I would love the chance to meet with you and discuss how we can create a stand out event for you… call today on 1300 751 883
A few other things about me:
- I’m on two boards. I’m a Non-executive Board Member for an Not for Profit Aged Care organisation and on the National Board of Professional Speakers Australia.
- I was honoured to be awarded The 2017 Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia to assist the development of an emerging speaker to become an outstanding professional leader.
- I spent over 15 years of my career working for a bank (but don’t hold that against me)
- I have loved working with over 2,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs in the last 18 months through my own programs and state and federal government funded programs.
- My best conversations are about creating remarkable brands, building a business and how to find value and purpose in all you do whether its in life or in business
… oh and I have two kids, love to travel, and enjoy good food and wine!