Get known as an expert on social media.
- Sunday, 14 January 2018
- For 4 weeks
- Requires 1 – 3 hours per week
- Starts from $550
Are you ready to level up?
Social media is not the only strategy to grow your professional profile and position you as an expert, and yet it proves to be an affordable and accessible way to get the attention you deserve. It helps you to meaningfully connect with your current, and future clients, in platforms and technologies that tomorrow’s consumers are using.
Kirryn Zerna is an award winning speaker, mentor and educator who has been working with brands to create remarkable communications for over 15 years. She regularly speaks and runs workshops for small business, government departments and corporates. She’s passionate about helping brands understand why they matter, who they are and the pathway to creating purpose and growth.
This program is perfect for:
- Ambitious small business owners
- Business leaders who want to stand out
- Coaches, consultants or experts in their fields
How Bootcamp works
- Join a Cohort of Bootcampers who complete the program at the same pace; keeping you focused and on track.
- Receive weekly emails with video tutorials and tasks to complete in the comfort of your home/office.
- Be supported all the way with Group or 1:1 mentoring, Facebook Group discussion, Online Toolbox and Q&A support.
What you can expect to learn:
- Get up to speed on what “social media” is and the potential it holds to build your professional profile
- Clarity about how to position your unique brand and its personality
- How to demonstrate credibility through a personalised content framework
- A Social Media Roadmap that will create opportunity for engagement on targeted social platforms
- How to identify and serve your audience, and the power of advertising.
Proven to get results
Very excited to be a part of this group! I run an outdoor group fitness business which is pumping, however I know if my social media profile and knowledge improves, so will my business. So grateful to have you in my corner Kirryn.
Matt Grant, Owner of MG Fitness
Doing bootcamp has me excited about something I tend to get overwhelmed by. It can be a challenge to know where to start and how to maintain and grow a social profile. The pragmatic approach helped me to establish a step by step discipline, gaining clarity and consistency for my business.
Deborah Keep Speaker, Mentor, Facilitator
I am so glad I did this bootcamp. I’ve learnt so much in such a short period of time. The course was delivered through highly engaging short videos and action points that I was easily able to fit into my busy work schedule. As a result, and for the first time since starting my business, I have a consistent social media presence across all channels which is managed with just 20 minutes a week. Kirryn was very helpful and highly responsive to any questions I had. Highly recommend!
Alessandra Edwards, Elite performance expert
Have you noticed
The individuals and businesses that stand out online, have a unique brand “personality.” They have a distinctive approach and style that makes them memorable.
The content that they create and share describes an overall narrative about who they are and what they support. It positions them as an authority on a topic, builds credibility with their audience and establishes their brand in the mind of their future clients.
Social can seem overwhelming and a time sucker. Social systems that are well set up will save time and stress, and make the efforts sustainable.
Watch the video
I’ve noticed getting mindshare in today’s cluttered digital world is harder than ever, but more important than ever.
I’ve found social media is an affordable and accessible way for individuals and brands to get the attention they deserve, and proves an essential tactic in an overall communications strategy for getting noticed and getting bought.
Rather then feeling the overwhelm of social anxiety – not knowing how or where to start – I love helping to simplify the start-up process and build in sustainable systems to give people the confidence to do it well. This program is suited for people that are committed to positioning themselves as a trusted brand, want to grow their influence and meaningfully connect with their current and future clients.
By the end of the program you will get:
- Clarity on your branding and how to uniquely position yourself as the go-to expert in your field, and beyond.
- A tailored content plan designed specifically for your brand that will grab attention and complete the narrative.
- A system to guide what to post each week and how to make it sustainable – what to scan, store and schedule.
- Your next 100 followers and a guide on how to grow your audience and attract leads through social media.
- Clear instruction on what to automate and how to outsource aspects of your social media management.
- Online support and ideas from other businesses just like yours.
Did you know? You can complete the course with your Virtual Assistant? You do the learning and use support to do the work with guides available for your VA.
The Stand Out on Social Bootcamp includes:
- Exclusive access to Stand Out on Social Learning materials so you experience the reversed classroom. Learn on your time with personalised reminders of what you need to complete each week -with mixture of video, written activity and steps to immediately apply on your own social media (valued at $500).
- Weekly accountability tracking to help your progress and guide your ideas.
- Guaranteed support to get your social media set up with a sustainable process to maintain it.
- Membership to an exclusive Facebook Group to share ideas and progress with other business owners.
- Virtual Assistant Guidelines and weekly To-Do List to support your ongoing social media.
Or choose a program that suits you
Choose from self-paced to 1:1 program or a 1-day accelerated workshop. 5% of all profits are donated to TheFreedomHub.org
I’ve met so many people that sabotage their success by doing nothing on social to build their profile – they’re too overwhelmed by multiple options without a clear goal of how to get there. Stand Out on Social Bootcamp makes the complex clear with a proven approach to build your profile on social media from good intentions to great results. It’s a bit like going to a personal trainer – you don’t just learn about fitness, you go to do the work. Likewise, at Bootcamp you learn and apply… so you’ll be able to see the return for your investment.
Speaking, consulting and social strategy
Kirryn Zerna is an award-winning speaker, trainer and mentor. Her passion is to help businesses to get the attention they deserve.
She draws on over a decade of experience in marketing communications, strategy and social research. She has worked with businesses both large (Westpac, Department of Industry, NSW Small Business Commissioner) and small (consulting agencies, small businesses and high profile individuals).